How is October almost halfway over?! The leaves are falling and the autumn sun is getting a bit chillier already, but that doesn't mean all of the fun has to come to a screeching halt. There's still plenty of time for apple picking, fall fairs, hayrides, festivals, and Halloween .
OurFall Festivities Guideis a bumper-crop resource full of fun events happening all over the Tri-County area. Many of our picks are mostly free or inexpensive. Read on for 20 of our top picks of things to do yet this fall (listed in random order):
1.Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through autumn woods full of brilliant colored leaves at Bulitz Pumpkin Farm, leading to a gigantic field full of pumpkins for the pickin’!
12. Visit the Enchanted Forest – an “unscary” alternative for Halloween as Sheboygan County 4-H transforms the grounds of Camp Riversite with games, hay rides, and more!
13. Have a “hauntingly good time” at the Halloween POPS concert in Elkhart Lake – an evening of fun at a unique and entertaining Halloween Concert.
14. Decorate your front porch with pumpkins, gourds, indian corn, squash, and broom corn – all found at Speiker’s Pumpkin Farm.
15. A fun Halloween party that can only be found in our neck of the woods, Tubs & Treats at the Kohler Design Center features seasonal crafts, trick-or-treating, games, and more!
16. Visit the animals and enjoy made-from-scratch breakfast with an autumn flair (think pumpkin pancakes and apple cider muffins!) at Whispering Orchards Café.
17. Let your kids have a blast with Duck Races, Mini-Monster Maze, Pumpkin Bowling and more at Polly’s Pumpkin Patch.
18. Roll up your sleeves and lets make some spine chillingly & horrifyingly delicious treats at J.E. Hamilton House Spooky Treats!
19. Check out the country shop at Dutter Gibbsville Orchard for plump, fresh apples along with jams, jellies and unique gift items.
20. Take part in a game of Snap-Apple, hear stories from the Grimm Brothers over a campfire, assist the grave digger, and take part in various crafts and puzzles during All Hallow's Eve at Pinecrest Historic Village.